Our physical store is open again for business, however we have changed the way we operate during the Covid level 2 period. For your continued safety and wellbeing we encourage you to continue to shop online where possible - click and collect or enjoy free shipping during May - Read more HERE
Social Distancing You will be able to enter the store front and order your products at the counter. Product testers are available on request. Browsing within the store will be restricted for the level 2 period. Please maintain a social distance of 2 metres at all times.
Contactless Payment Eftpos and credit card Pay-wave payments will be accepted at the store front. We will not be accepting cash payments at this time.
Hygiene Standards Our staff are maintaining strict hygiene standards in line with government recommendations to ensure the highest standard in cleanliness in the store at all times. Hand sanitiser will be available at the store front for your use. We will not be offering workshops or product refills at this time.
Natural Therapies Free Naturopathy advice will continue to be available by phone 004 801 8777, email firstname.lastname@example.org or through the website ASK A HERBALIST page. Holistic Facial and Tailored Massage therapies are back on offer. Our therapists are following strict hygiene protocols in line with industry standards.
- Face masks will be worn by therapists during your treatment.
- There will be half an hour gap between each client to fully disinfect the therapy room between treatments.
- Please arrive only at your appointment time. You will be met at the door and welcomed inside the Wellington Apothecary Shop.
- Excellent hand hygiene will be maintained throughout your appointment, and hand sanitiser will be available for your arrival and departure.
- If you have been unwell, or have been in contact with someone who is unwell, just let us know and we can re-schedule your treatment for when you're feeling better. Therapists will also not operate if unwell, or have been in contact with anyone who is unwell.
- If you have your own drink bottle, please bring this along to stay hydrated.
Thank you so much for your continued patience, understanding and support. It means the world to us. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Take care and stay safe.
From the Wellington Apothecary Team.